Before talking about this long topic first let’s know What is a website? A website is a First impression plus single domain that consists of different web pages with every known detail about the company. In the world of digital marketing its compulsory to have a website which should be updated every day because of a website act as an identity of your business. But still, there are many businesses don’t actually have a website or an online appearance.
Beside this, in Local Website marketing, there are many websites losing the attention and ranking, of which they are not aware.Let see the 10 basic reasons website losses attention:
- Clutter homepage (fill with lots of information)
- Basic HTML designs
- Typos and Grammar
- Too many Stock images
- Auto-Playing flash videos/background sound
- No contact details
- Distracting Ads
- Less SEO ranking
- Out-dated Design
- Lack of proper information.
Its a thought by every person that creating a website is just a design but a proper web design typically consists of distinct discipline and perfection in design so that perfection is delivered. So its always better to hire a professional expert having high skill. Apart from design, there comes content inserted into your website which should be catchy and will decorate with less content and more information. And the most important which lift’s up to your website ranking in national SEO service all around.
Let us know some tips for a website to prevent losing attention:-
- Tempting product images that help your customers imagine themselves using their product
- Compelling brand stories that your customers or visitors of the website will want to be a part of
- Insert interesting content that teaches your customers how to solve their problems
- Actualize store experiences that make your customers feel specially visited your site.
- Helpful site search that lets your customers find what they want at one glance
- The Product recommendation should be proper and adequate.