Today, most of the bloggers and website owners majorly focus on the same target that means get top position in all search engines. After the trend of SEO in the business path, numerous web metrics has developed to rank a website and Domain Authority is one of them.
What Is Domain Authority?
Domain Authority (or DA) a metric that was developed by Moz. SEO service providers follow DA rank because it plays a crucial role in SEO for website high ranking. So, the more you have improved organic traffic and better rank position in search engine result pages (SERPs).
The range of website DA score is between 0 to 100 (high number means good DA score). It helps to predict how better a website will going to rank on the search engines.
The concept of providing the rank positions to website domains is done as per their authority turn up from Page Rank that was popularized by Larry Page (one of the Google’s Founders) and till today we are using it to measure the prominence of the website and their web pages.
Things To Know About Domain Authority
Before getting to know about the methods to increase website DA, let’s discuss some interesting facts related to Domain Authority or you can consult an SEO specialist for better help.
Have a look at these points that will let you uplift your website rank in a proper way:
- Domain authority is based on good quality backlinks that come from authoritative sites.
- It’s very tough to achieve DA rank 100 such as Google, Facebook, & Twitter, so don’t get disappointed if you fail to hit 100.
- DA score can’t be changed or modified by your like text. But you can do your best to improve your website DA score.
- High Domain Authority will help you to get more natural traffic and better position in search engine rankings.
7 Key Points To Boost Your Domain Authority Score:
- Improve your website page loading speed
- Focus on your On-page Optimization
- Do Off-page SEO
- Make your website mobile-friendly
- Be active on trending Social Media Platforms
- Create fresh & epic content to post it regularly
- Shortlist high-quality backlinks and disavow low-quality links
At last, no need to be tensed for DA score. It’s simply a number (or metric) that displays how authoritative your site domain is than other domains that are listed in the Moz database. Remember, “content is king” of SEO. So, focus on creative content because it will provide your more fame and traffic as well as in boosting your site DA. Hence, be patient and do your task to increase DA within the limit of Google protocols.