Responsibilities and Duties
- Building Product Roadmap and R&D.
- Assist the Sales team with technical feedbacks and help them create Business Proposal, Scope of Work Document, T&M and Fixed Cost Agreement, Change Request Forms and Maintenance Contracts.
- Analyze change requests and create an Impact Analysis Report.
- Work closely and coordinate between Sales Team, Development and Quality Analyst
- Team to ensure smooth and timely delivery of the end product.
- Involve in Multiple Projects from Pre-sales Stage up to Delivery.
- Pre Sales and Client Relationship management.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication/presentation skills.
- 2-5 years of business analysis & management experience preferably mobile applications development and mobile technologies.
- Knowledge of requirement analysis, impact analysis, User interface design techniques.
- Proven track record as a business analyst, dealing with all aspects of a successful product in the IT sector – preferably mobile applications and web app development.
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking and willingness to assist the cross-functional team throughout the project development lifecycle – from pre-sales stage up to delivery.
- Technically sound with hands-on experience in mobile and web app development.
- Project & Product Management Certification is a plus.